To view all available reports in Impact, select Reports → All Reports.
To add any report to the Reports dropdown for easy access, select Add to Reports Dropdown under the Actions column next to a report.
- Overview is the high-level report that summarizes the main performance metrics of your account.
Performance reports are specific reports that show your performance for a given category.
- Performance by Ad shows your aggregate performance for an asset over a specified date range.
- Performance by Brand shows your aggregate performance by category and event type.
- Performance by Category shows your aggregate performance per product category over a specified date range.
- Performance by Day shows your aggregate performance across all brands and assets for a specific day.
- Performance by Device shows the breakdown of user devices that are performing the best.
- Performance by Event Type shows the performance of every event type that has tracked actions you've driven.
- Performance by Geo Location shows which regions and cities are performing the best.
- Performance by Month shows a monthly performance snapshot for the past 24 months.
- Performance by Product shows your aggregate performance based on a brand's product.
- Performance by Promo Code shows your aggregate performance based on the promo codes you're using.
- Performance by Referral Type shows your aggregate performance across referral types: cookies, fingerprinting, promo codes, and view-through conversions.
- Performance by Referring Domain shows your aggregate performance across the domains used to drive actions and conversions.
- Performance by Sub Id shows your aggregate performance of your tracking links that have Sub IDs.
Action Listing shows a list of actions and related performance info (including SKU-level data, if available) over a specified date range.
- Action Listing based on Clearing Date shows action listing by clearing date. The date the payout gets credited to your account.
- Action Listing for a Paystub shows all locked actions that paid out for a selected pay stub.
- Advanced Action Listing displays very detailed data for each individual action that has been credited to partners.
- Chained Action Listing shows any chained (parent and child) actions over a specified date range. Chained actions are set by the advertiser, and these correlate to steps in a conversion path (e.g., from a user sign-up to a sale).
Contract History shows your full history of signed, pending, and rejected contracts (previously known as insertion orders).
- Contract History Detail shows additional details about your full contract history.
- Pending Contracts shows a list of current pending contracts.
- Recent and Upcoming Contracts shows contracts which have expired in the 7 days days and those which will expire in the next 7 days. Additionally, shows upcoming and pending contracts set to start in the next 7 days
Advertiser Contact List shows a full list of the contact information available for all of the brands you work with.
- Partner Funds Transfer Listing shows a listing of Partner Funds Transfers that have been captured, where your account is the intended recipient. The listing is provided by the scheduled (based on the payment date set) year and month.
- Tracking Value Assignments shows a list of tracking values (unique promo codes, phone numbers, and domains) that have been assigned to you by the brands you work with.
Clicks from Expired and Invalid Ads shows any clicks you've been credited with for expired/invalid assets over the past 7 days.
- Promo/Discount Ad Feed shows a list of ads that brands have tagged with a promotional theme, like Discount, Seasonal, or Top Seller.
Call Conversion Listing shows a list of conversions associated with your calls.
- Call Funnel Report shows a funnel of unconverted calls to converted calls.
- Call Listing shows a list of all calls that have been generated—including those that didn't result in a conversion payout.
- No Answer / Busy Call shows a list of calls that ended up with no answer or a busy tone.
Action Lookup by Action OID is a specialized report to look up an action based on the Order ID—typically used if you're a rewards customer that didn't receive credit for an action.
- Campaign Dashboard - Performance by Ad is a specialized admin report that shows performance by asset.
- Campaign Dashboard - Performance by Month is a specialized admin report that shows performance by month.
- Log in History is an admin report that shows an audit trail of member profiles that have logged into your partner account over the past 30 days.
- Report Usage History is an admin report that shows an audit trail of every report that has been ran over the past 30 days.
- User Activity is an admin report that shows logins and recently run reports by a user logged into the account.
- Vanity URLs shows a list of vanity links that you've created.
Custom reports vary based on the brands you work with.